Vegetarian Breakfast Patties
Flavors / Smokes Used
|Flavor / Smoke||Usage Rate||Description|
|Nat FL Roast Beef Type RA07032||0.75%||Adds a savory, slow-roasted, browned beef note.|
|Red Pepper Flakes||0.03||0.00||0.80||0.08|
|Brown Rice, cooked, cooled||6.99||0.44||198.20||19.82|
- Heat the oil over medium-high heat.
- Grind the celery, garlic, shallots, and mushrooms in a food processor then sauté in oil until the moisture has evaporated. Cool for at least 20 minutes.
- While the vegetable mixture is cooling, blend the syrup, soy sauce, red pepper flakes, sage, and Red Arrow product together.
- Combine the two mixtures together along with the brown rice and oats. Cover and return to the cooler for a half hour.
- Form patties and bake on heavily oiled pan at 400ºF for 5 minutes on each side.