Spit Roasted Chicken Thighs
Flavors / Smokes Used
|Flavor / Smoke||Usage Rate||Description|
|Nat Spit Roasted Chicken RA17023||0.75%||Nat Spit Roasted Chicken RA17023 delivers a smoky, charred, seared effect reminiscent of cooking directly over the heat source with deep roast and succulent, mouth-watering fatty flavor attenuations.|
- Combine water and phosphate together using a stir bar and stir plate. Mix until solution is clear.
- Add the salt and mix until clear.
- Add the Red Arrow product and combine.
- Use 15% marinade to 85% chicken. Vaccum tumble for 30 minutes.
- Bake at 350 degrees F at 1/2 fan in the convection oven for 17 minutes or until an internal temperature of 165 degrees F is reached.