Flavors / Smokes Used
|Flavor / Smoke||Usage Rate||Description|
|Nat Fire Roast Cedar Plank 30665633||0.30%||Nat Fire Roast Cedar Plank Type FL 30665633 adds a very heavy green note from the cedar, plus char and roast components.|
|Red Pepper Flakes||0.01||0.00||0.40||0.04|
|Buter, cut into tablespoons||4.76||0.30||135.00||13.50|
|Fresh Chopped Parsley||1.73||0.11||49.00||4.90|
Shrimp Method of Preparation:
- Combine water and phosphate together using a stir bar and stir plate. Mix until solution is clear.
- Add the salt and the Red Arrow product and mix until well combined.
- Use 15% marinade to 85% shrimp. Vacuum tumble for 20 minutes.
Meal Method of Preparation:
- In a large skillet, heat 96 grams olive oil over high heat until simmering. Add half of the shrimp in an even layer and cook, stirring and turning shrimp occasionally, until just starting to turn lightly golden in spots, about 2 minutes. Transfer shrimp to a plate. Repeat with remaining shrimp, adding 96 grams more oil.
- Add remaining 65 grams olive oil to skillet with garlic, shallot and red pepper flakes. Reduce heat and cook, stirring until garlic is just starting to turn golden, about 1 minute.
- Add wine and boil over high heat, stirring and scraping up any browned bits, until reduced by half, about 3 minutes.
- Add butter and cook, stirring and swirling pan, to create a sauce. Remove from heat and add lemon juice. Return skillet to heat, add shrimp, stir, and cook until shrimp are coated in sauce and warmed through.