Labneh with Za'atar
Flavors / Smokes Used
|Flavor / Smoke||Usage Rate||Description|
|Nat Wood Fired FL WONF RA12044||0.50%||Nat Wood Fired FL WONF RA12044 adds soft smokiness with subtle charred seared notes as if cooked over a Northern hardwood campfire.|
|Plain Whole Milk Yogurt (not Greek style)||35.12||2.19||995.60||99.56|
|Thyme, fresh, minced||5.04||0.32||143.00||14.30|
|Sesame Seeds, toasted||20.14||1.26||571.00||57.10|
|Coarse Sea Salt||3.77||0.24||107.00||10.70|
- Line a strainer with a coffee filter; spoon yogurt into strainer. Place over a bowl so the strainer rests a few inches above the bottom of the bowl. Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate for 24 hours.
- Remove strainer from bowl; discard whey. Spoon labneh into a bowl and stir in salt and Red Arrow product.
- Store in refrigerator for up to 1 week.
- Mix all ingredients together in a bowl.
- Drizzle olive oil over labneh and sprinkle with za'atar and Aleppo pepper. Serve with warm pita bread wedges.