Flavors / Smokes Used
|Flavor / Smoke||Usage Rate||Description|
|Fire Roasted Grill RA15019||0.2%||Gives a unique multi-dimensional grill flavor to bread that encompasses the profile of chargrill, ashy and roasted notes as if they were baked on the grated themselves.|
|All Purpose Flour||19.28||1.21||546.70||54.78|
|Dry Active Yeast||0.14||0.01||4.00||0.40|
- In a separate bowl, combine 1/3rd of the flour with the salt, sugar, yeast
- Add Red Arrow product to above mixture.
- In a small sauce pot, heat the water, milk and butter to 120 to 130°F.
- Beat the egg. Add the warm mixture and egg to the flour mixture above and place in a mixer using the dough hook attachment. Mix on low setting for 3 to 5 minutes.
- Add the rest of the flour and mix on low for 5 to 10 minutes or until the dough sticks to the dough hook and pulls away from the sides of the bowl.
- On a floured surface, knead the dough and keep adding flour until smooth and elastic. Place the dough in a greased pan, cover and proof in a warming oven at 85°F until the dough doubles in size. (Generally 1 to 1 ½ hours).
- Cut the dough into uniform pieces and roll into a ball shape while squeezing the air bubbles out of the dough. Place the dough balls on a pan with parchment paper, cover and proof again until doubled in size (Generally 30 to 40 minutes).
- Bake rolls at 350°F and half fan in a convection oven for 8 to 10 minutes.
- Cool completely before freezing. May be frozen up to 1 month.
Other Recommended Flavors:
Nat Prime Rib Beef FL WONF 6151: offers the rich deep fatty prime rib flavor that melts well with yeast roll.
Usage rate: 0.75%
Roast Beef Type RA07032: adds a smooth roast meat flavor to the roll. Great for a slider bun.
Usage rate: 0.75%