Flavors / Smokes Used
|Flavor / Smoke||Usage Rate||Description|
|Nat Charcoal Grill RA17028||0.60%||Nat Charcoal Grill RA17028 adds a balance of the topical notes of sear, char and roast, coupled with an extremely meaty, savory backbone.|
|Flat Iron Grill RA17031||0.60%||Flat Iron Grill RA17031 adds a foundation of savory meaty characteristics that captures the heavy brown, caramelized, nearly charred flavors associated with grilling on a flat top.|
|Cast Iron Campfire RA17027||0.60%||Cast Iron Campfire RA17027 adds well-balanced, ashy, char-grilled flavor reminiscent of a cast iron skillet over the hot embers of a wood campfire.|
|Red Peppers, finely chopped||1.87||0.12||53.00||37.86|
|Red Onion, finely chopped||1.27||0.08||36.00||25.71|
|Pineapple, finely chopped||1.48||0.09||42.00||30.00|
Steak Marinade Preparation:
- Combine the water and phosphate using a stir bar and stir plate unitl the solution is clear.
- Add salt and combine unitl the solution is clear.
- Add the Red Arrow product and stir until combined.
- Use 15% marinade to 85% thinly sliced sirloin.
- Vacuum tumble for 30 minutes.
- Arrange steak slices on a foil lined baking sheet. Bake at 400 degrees or until internal temperature reaches 150 degrees. Let cool slightly.
Shredded Cheddar Cheese
- Heat oil in a large skillet over medium high heat. Add red peppers, red onion, pineapple, and garlic. Saute until just softened.Remove from heat and let cool.
- Lay tortillas on work surface. Top each with about 35 grams cheese, 35 grams vegetables, and about 48 grams steak. Roll up and place, seam side down, on a baking sheet that has been coated with nonstick cooking spray.
- Spray the taquitos with more nonstick cooking spray. Bake in a preheated 400 degree oven for 10 minutes, turning the taquitos over halfway through cooking.
- Serve with sour cream.