A cost-effective process to deliver uniform smoke deposition for consistent flavor and color.
- Provides significant cost savings from decreased process schedules, resulting in higher yields (when appropriate) and smokehouse throughput, plus a substantial reduction in energy use
- Significantly reduces emissions
- Reduces water consumption from scrubbers and generators
- Enhances product throughput and consistency
- Decreases cleaning costs
- Ability to customize a liquid smoke profle unique to the processor and product.
|Product||Description||Usage Rate||Form||Vegetarian||Kosher Status|
|CharSol Applewood Poly 2503||Water-soluble version of CharSol® Applewood 2502. Great for drenching and other water-based applications.||0.18%||Water Soluble||Yes||Kosher Pareve|
|CharSol Cherrywood Poly 2515||Water-soluble version of CharSol® Cherrywood 2514. Great for drenching and other water-based applications.||0.18%||Water Soluble||Yes||Kosher Pareve|
|CharSol RA11045||Provides a profile reminiscent of traditonal smoke that has a more robust, ashy character.||0.20%||Water Soluble||Yes||Kosher Pareve|
|CharSol RA12025||Concentrated smoke flavor with a food-grade emulsifier added.||0.25%||Water Soluble||Yes||Not Kosher|
|CharSol RA12042||Exhibits a clove character that is found in traditional smoke profiles.||0.25%||Water Soluble||Yes||Not Kosher|
|CharSol Select 24P||An aqueous smoke flavor that yields a very mild smoke flavor. Not recommended when seeking pronounced smoke profiles.||0.18%||Water Soluble||Yes||Kosher Pareve|
|Smokehouse Naturals RA12001||High in browning and closely matches traditional smoke. Heavier smoke compounds have been removed, allowing a subtle smoke flavor to dominate.||0.15%||Water Soluble||Yes||Not Kosher|