Achieves uniform smoke flavor in meat applications through dissolving the liquid smoke directly into brine solutions and injecting into the product for uniform dispersion.
When working with brine solutions that contain nitrite, it’s important to use a neutralized smoke with adjusted pH to avoid a reaction, which would result in a loss of nitrite in the brine.
- Antioxidant properties from the smoke are evenly distributed throughout entire product, enhancing shelf life
- Shorter cook cycles for increased throughput
- No additional equipment investment necessary
- Perfect for a combination process of traditional smoke and Condensed Natural Smoke to save costs
- Efficient and cost-effective method of smoke application and enhancing smoke flavor
|Product||Description||Usage Rate||Form||Vegetarian||Kosher Status|
|Nat Hardwood Smoked Sugar RA12032||A well-balanced, genuine natural smoke which provides a deep, rich, traditional smoke character. "Smoke Flavored Added" does not need to be flagged on the label.||0.25%||Brine Soluble||Yes||Kosher Pareve|
|RA02031||An applewood-based internal smoke that provides a sweet, ashy smoke profile.||0.14%||Brine Soluble||Yes||Kosher Pareve|
|AroSmoke 8068||A sweet smoke profile that balances ashy and smoky elements to achieve its traditional-like flavor.||0.06%||Brine Soluble||Yes||Kosher Pareve|
|CharSol LFBN||A water-soluble smoke flavor designed to provide a light ashy smoke taste with some browning potential.||0.25%||Brine Soluble||Yes||Kosher Passover|
|AroSmoke P-50||A well-rounded, yet robust, hickory smoke profile for internal additions.||0.06%||Brine Soluble||Yes||Kosher Pareve|
|CharSol PN-9||A partially nuetralized, smoke flavor that provides a robust smoke taste.||0.09%||Brine Soluble||Yes||Kosher Passover|